Inspired by: Scandinavian region
Fiefs: 13 in total. 2 town conglomerates: Sargoth (2 castles and 3 villages) and Rivacheg (3 castles and 3 villages)
Location in Calradia: North
Balanced nation that is the most powerful in early Strategus stages. Suits well for a huge offensive faction or an alliance of factions or alternatively can be divided to 2 separate factions each ruling 1 town conglomerate.
- High cut damage weapons. Access to high damaging axes makes Nords very effective against medium and low armored enemies, especially shielders.
- Archers. Access to the deadliest bows and arrows make Nordic archers the most damaging in Calradia.
- Throwers. Access to the biggest amount of throwing weapons including lances and spears compensate the lack of pierce melee weapons.
- Powerful in sieges. Having the deadliest archers and throwers in Calradia, Mallet with crushthrough, big shields and huge variety of weapons with bonus against shields make Nords effective both on defending and attacking sides during sieges.
- Hoplites. Access to variety of hoplite weapons and shields.
- Weak infantry against heavy armor. Nordic infantry lacks blunt/pierce weapons to fight against plated enemies in late game.
- No cavalry. Nords have no dedicated cavalry.