Inspired by: Slavic regions
Fiefs: 12 in total. 2 town conglomerates: Curaw (2 castles and 3 villages) and Khudan (2 castles and 3 villages)
Location in Calradia: North - North-East
Balanced nation during all Strategus stages. Suits well for a huge faction or an alliance of factions or alternatively can be divided to 2 separate factions each ruling 1 town conglomerate.
- High cut damage weapons. Access to Bardiche and Voulge types of weapons make Vaegirs very effective against medium and low armored enemies, especially shielders.
- Archers. Access to very versatile bows and pierce arrows make Vaegir archers one of the best in the game.
- Cavalry. Vaegirs have strong cavalry opportunities having good horses, Rus Lance and other weapons that can be utilized on horseback.
- Weak infantry against heavy armor. Vaegir infantry lacks top tier blunt/pierce weapons to fight against plated enemies in late game.
- No crushthrough weapons. Vaegirs lack long blunt weapons in general and having no crushthrough makes it even weaker against heavy armor and during siege defenses.